Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 3 Progress Report

Without any further ado, the WEEK 3 PROGRESS REPORT

WEIGHT: 153.8
WEEKLY NET CHANGE: -2.0 lbs  (not too shabby!)

Ugh, I am not even sure why I bothered with this photo because it's so hard to see, but it's 153.8 alright.

 


BMI: 28.1
WHAT THAT MEANS: Still overweight, but decidedly less-so than Week 1.


Well, I am a little bummed that I didn't get back down to the low point of 152.8 this week in time for the Progress Report, but I am confident that I'll see that number again real soon.

If I can keep up this pace, I'll be on track to reach 145 by the Wedding....which is my next carrot. And I'd be booking my trip to NYC in about 14 weeks (which I think is the week of Thanksgiving).

In addition to sticking to the calorie limits that have been in place this whole time, I have started drinking a lot more water, avoiding sodium, eating lots of fiber, and, of course, urban hiking/training for the 5k......still not sure what I was thinking. I was having delusions of grandeur.  Or a "runner's high."  Or maybe I am just crazy.

...Or maybe, I can actually do it. 

Training updates to follow.   I have 1 week!!  It's gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment