Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 2 Progress Report

 
 
Well, here we are.....the moment of truth.  I promised myself I wouldn't stress about day-to-day fluctuations (yeah.....that totally didn't happen) as long as the net results each week were good.  So here goes nothing.....was all the freaking out about Half-Hannukahs and Damarans worth it?
 
 
Stepped on the scale.....
 
 
Took a deep breath......
 
THE WEEK 2 PROGRESS REPORT:
 

 
 
WEIGHT: 155.8
WEEKLY NET CHANGE: -0.4
 
 
Are you kidding me?!?!  Okay, okay....on the positive side, it's a net loss and not a gain.....and this means I can probably cease my mockery of the major world religions. But 0.4 measly pounds!? 
 
At this rate, global warming will have claimed NYC as the next Atlantis by the time I get to 126.   I will have to re-evaluate my strategies if I have any hope of catching the Book of Mormon before it ends its run on the Great White Way.
 
BMI: Probably exactly the same as last week.....why bother.
 
TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: -4.8 LBS
 

Alright, I am going to need to tweak my game plan.  I didn't deviate from the calorie limit a single time this week so that's clearly not the issue.  Perhaps I will see better results this week with these new strategies:

1) Exercise More.

2) Scale back my laissez-faire attitude towards Saturdays as a day where I can splurge  until progress improves.

3) Drink a crap ton of water and ingest more fiber.....not sure why I feel like that will help, but here goes nothing.

4) Presents!!  While The Big Carrot is certainly a powerful goal, I think smaller treats along the way might make it a little easier to stick with this.    From now on I get myself a present for every 5 pounds lost......maybe tomorrow will be my day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment