Friday, November 8, 2013

Week 15 Progress Report

And I still haven't found time for a pedicure which is making me feel like a huge failure.


WEIGHT:  138.4 LBS
WEEKLY NET CHANGE -0.6 LB
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 23.4 POUNDS

This is sort of a disappointment.

But I'm getting used to it; all of my "less than a pound" weigh-ins tend to feel really anticlimactic.   I just need to remind myself that any loss is a good thing.

Although I will say, this particular weigh-in doesn't sting too badly because I actually got to eat fettucini alfredo on Wednesday night (good alfredo, at that......not that crap-passing-for-alfredo they serve at most restaurants) and still see a net loss.

Still, I don't want to make a habit of small-loss weeks.....especially with the holidays right around the corner.  I am going to need to build up as much steam as I can to face the glutton-fests to come.  *gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment