Thursday, January 2, 2014

BYE WEEK

Alright. I did something stupid.



I hosted a New Year's Day party.   The theme was death-by-fast food......and gumbo.   I didn't weigh myself this morning. I was too terrified of the damage.  The salt from the gumbo and chicken nuggets alone was probably enough to cause the most nasty of upward fluctuations.

I am not sure I ate enough calories to do any permanent damage, but the salt......oh, the salt.



Normally if I indulge like this, it's on the weekend and I have almost and entire week to de-salinize myself and get back on track for the weekly weigh-in.

Well, it's Thursday and I don't have the time I normally do to repair the damage that has been done before tomorrow.

I think that in honor of the NFL post-season, New Year's Day, the end of 'the holidays' in general, and just in the interest of keeping my insanity.....I might go ahead and take a "bye week" from the weekly weigh-in this week. 
 



.....I guess the bright side was that at least I've been great about going to the gym this week. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment